You should now ignore this entire guide and jump straight to TH10.
-Ignore all these, just keeping it for archive purposes-
This is the most relaxing phase of being a TH9, assuming you never maxed previous THs. Remember that I said don’t bother with collectors previously? Actually, I’m not sure if I said that before but now its time to catch all of them up.
If you have rushed properly as I did, you would have more than 200 days of collectors to work on. With 2 builders working on collectors, that’s 100 days for you to work on collectors. Your 3 other builders would be working on barracks and heroes with some defenses. With 100 days of collector building, you can now spend most of your time farming DE because collectors are so cheap. This means that you can effectively work on 2 heroes at once and still progress the game. 100 days of heroes is almost enough to get a lvl15 AQ to lvl30.
Remember the rusher’s adage? Offense > resources > defense. Now you’re working on resources.
If you have done your collectors as a lower TH, skip this guide and move on to TH9 (end). This is why rushers have large advantage over maxers, we can dedicate a large amount of time in working on collectors and heroes while maxers need to farm for expensive gold upgrades along with hero upgrades
First priority upgrades:
- AQ. As with the previous guide, keep her upgrading. There is no better investment that you can make with the DE you have lying around.
- BK. Any extra DE is given to BK, he’s less useful than AQ but will serve well in certain situations.
- Gold mines & elixir pumps. Keep 2 builders working on these structures, you’ll want to upgrade the lowest level first because they give the highest yield.
- Dark barracks. If you have not maxed them yet as an early TH9, work on dark barracks and unlock lava hounds. These will be the primary beasts you use for war. I personally don’t war but I’ve upgraded these for bowlers in TH10
Second priority upgrades:
- Barracks. After finishing dark barracks, work on barracks. You’ll be done with TH9 offense upgrades after finishing this.
- Nothing. If you have finished your collectors, move on to TH9 (end)
Well, since collectors are so cheap you’re able to dump all your loot into walls. Try finish all skulls (lvl8) by this time and start working on legos (lvl9)
Nothing much for the farmer. I suggest maxing wb, wiz, valk, heal, rage, jump while you’re here (assuming barb,arch,goblins,giants are already maxed)
For the war player, I suggest hounds > loons > valks > spells
From here, the rusher can go to TH10 or choose to stay in TH9 and work on your defenses.
Pre-requisite for TH10:
- Maxed barch. The most important thing.
- Maxed all TH9 offense (lab, sf, camp, dsf, dark barracks)
- Maxed most TH9 resource structures (can hold 8mil/8mil/190k and maxed dark drills)
- Built all defenses