This is just an extension of what you previously did in TH9. Once you’re done with all the first and second priority upgrades in early TH10, you can start working on the following upgrades.
If you maxed TH9 previously, this section will not help you much because you will only stay here for a short time. A rusher can stay here for a long time and even finish heroes. These cheap upgrades (collectors) are very beneficial so that you can work on heroes without the stress of building defenses.
Read my journey here:
First priority upgrades:
- AQ. Be sure to keep upgrading AQ until she is maxed.
- Dark barracks to max. Unlocking bowlers can help supplement any army you wish to bring and strengthen it. Be sure to have an excess of DE before using them. Even if you have no wish to use them, just upgrade the dark barracks to get them out of the way.
- Barracks to max. Its better to rip off the bandage for this painful upgrade now and max all of your barracks. You don’t know when SC will introduce the next best troop and you don’t have maxed barracks to use them. Miners are an awesome farming troop, if your walls are good enough
- Gold mines and elixir collectors. Dedicate 2 builders to work on these structures until they are maxed. Nothing in your base can give you more loot than these collectors, defenses do not save loot so better work on collectors rather than defenses.
Second priority upgrades:
- BK. Once AQ is done or whenever you have an excess of DE, work on BK so that he is maxed as well. He isn’t as useful as AQ, but its better to spend DE here than to waste it.
- Teslas. The king of defenses for rushers because it has no intimidation factor and can surprise enemies, work on these babies.
- Skeleton traps then all other traps. Same with teslas, they will surprise players who are unprepared.
- Air defenses and Wizard towers. If you still have excess builders, work on these defenses because they can stop the laloon attack that The Crows is weak against. Build and upgrade them.
It all depends on what you want, once you maxed barch and have lvl5 lightning you can upgrade anything you like. Here are good picks:
Miner lvl3, giant lvl7, loon lvl6, Hound, minion, wallbreaker, Healer lvl4, Valks, Bowler, Baby drag
Search for “The Crow TH10”, use it and love it.
Recommended stay time:
Stay here until you either:
- Maxed heroes
- Maxed walls
- Maxed your barracks, dark barracks and all collectors
Even if your heroes and walls are lagging, after you maxed barracks, dark barracks and collectors, you can just go to TH11. Loot in TH11 is no different than TH10, the added warden is far more important than any hero upgrade you can do in TH10
Hope you find this useful, this phase is just a transition from early TH10 to
late TH10 TH11